At MC Translate in Malta we convert or translate ANY document from the Bulgarian language into English (Eng) text using trained translator linguists professional in translating Bŭlgarski to Angliĭski. How important is this document or Bulgarian translation job to you? If you want accuracy, quality and convenience, rely on MC Translate to translate ANY document pdf doc and more) from Bulgarian to English in Malta.
You can give us your Bulgarian document online or in person so we can check the document quality and make a word count to provide an accurate translation conversion cost and delivery time.
Bulgarian document proof of authenticity for use abroad:
- Legalisation () Legalisation is carried out by the diplomatic or consular mission of the country in which the document is to be used. It is up to the foreign mission to choose how it shall decide that a document is authentic. For practical reasons, documents are frequently not legalised unless prior certification of the document has been obtained from the competent Bulgarian authority. The Bulgarian authority which issued the public document will be able to advise you on the competent authority for this certification.
- The “Hague apostille” () The “Hague apostille” confirms the authenticity of a public document, the original of which must be submitted to the designated authority. For Bulgarian documents, the “Hague apostille” is issued by the designated Bulgarian authorities. It is not necessary to contact the consular officers of the state in which the document is to be used.
- “International documents” () Bulgarian civil status documents () and certificates of no impediment (for marriage) issued following the model contained in the International Commission on Civil Status Conventions (CIEC) are exempt from any form requirements in the other states parties.
- Bilateral international treaties In these treaties it was agreed to abolish legalisation for certain types of documents or to replace it with a provisional legalisation procedure. There are, in addition, special international treaties which deal with documents used in legal assistance or commerce.
- Certification of translations (), Translations are not considered to be public documents. Certification by a sworn or certified translator does not make a translation a public document. That is why translations cannot receive the “apostille” or be legalised. It is, however, possible for the president of the competent court to issue a certificate verifying that the translator is a sworn or certified “expert”. This official verification is a public document and therefore legalisation or a “Hague apostille” can be affixed to it. Whether a translation done in Bulgarian will be recognised by another state is a matter governed by the law of the state in which the translation is to be used.
Why computers and Google are terrible when you want an accurate Bulgarian to English translation…
The important reasons why you should use an MC Translate translation professional
- We only use trained linguists.
- Our linguists are subject matter experts (SME) in your translation and your industry or document content.
- Our translators know the language style needed to pass certain legal requirements.
- Our native speaking linguist or proof-reader know how to adapt your language to culturally suit your target audience.
- For most projects we use translation technologies to save time, translation costs and improve consistency.
Document types include:
- Single words, phrases and short sentences ()
- 1-2 page documents such as certificates, passport etc. ()
- Multi page documents such as reports and brochures ()
- Long documents or collections of files totalling 1000’s of works to translate ()
Document formats include
- Original file (Preferred)
- High quality .pdf (Preferred)
- Scan to .pdf
- Scan to image (high quality please)
- Mobile phone or low quality image (avoid)