We are authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to certify our translations. This means your translation will be accepted for most legal purposes. We can also provide the service of obtaining an apostille on your document when required. There is a surcharge for this service so please contact us.
Ideally find out whether a certified translation is sufficient or if you need the additional Apostille service.
We can translate from and into any language. It’s as simple as that. Our network of over 1,000 professional translators from around the world ensure that whatever language pairs you need, and no matter what topic your document covers, we will be able to assist you.
Our normal delivery for a document of up to 1,500 words is 3 working days, which allows us enough time to have your document translated, proofread, and then reviewed, to ensure it is 100% accurate.
Larger numbers of words will require more time to process and for each document we will give you a delivery date which we will stick to unfailingly.
We offer an express delivery at a surcharge of between 30-50%, depending on the urgency. For shorter documents, we can provide translations in as little as one working day via express delivery. All charges and surcharges will be indicated in our quotation.
For specialised topics such as medical or other highly technical texts, delivery times may be longer due to the need of engaging specialists in the topic for the translations to be done accurately. We will advise delivery times upon receipt and examination of each document of this sort.
For shorter documents, we can provide translations in as little as one working day via express delivery.
Our express service surcharge ranges from 30-50% depending on the urgency.
Call us if you need an urgent translation.
All charges and surcharges will be indicated in our quotation.
Our minimum fee is €55 and this usually covers a basic single page document or up to 350 words in some but not all languages.
The price of a translation is dependent on:
- the number of words in your document
- the languages involved
- the delivery deadline (only in the case of urgency)
- the topic (for technical texts)
This means that we need to see the document before we can give you an exact quotation. We always quote the best possible price for a high quality translation. Rest assured we will always do our best to provide you with a quote as soon as possible, normally within the hour during working hours.
We accept all payment methods including debit/credit card, Revolut, Paypal, cheque and cash.
Payment is required in full on confirmation of our quotation and work begins on receipt of payment.
All translations are guaranteed for accuracy of content.
- Bring the original document to our offices.
- Email a high quality scan or photograph
- Upload your document through this website
If you need another method please contact us to discuss.
We can provide an accurate quote once we see your document. You can send us an image or scan of the document you need translating via any of these methods:
- through the ‘Request a Quote’ button found on every page of this website
- by emailing your document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- as an attachment to a WhatsApp message
- by bringing it in person (by appointment during COVID19 restrictions)0
- by delivering a copy via courier to our office (please contact us before hand so we know what languages etc. you need)
Our normal office address is MC Translate, Media Consulta House, 150 Psaila Street, Birkirkara, BKR 9077 and we are open from Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5pm. During this COVID19 please contact before.
We are authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to certify our translations. Certification is included for free, but we only certify the translation if you specifically ask for it. So when you make your translation order, tell us what you need the translation for or that you need it certified. You can collect your certified translation from our offices or you can arrange a courier to collect for you.
We also provide the service of obtaining an apostille on your document when required. There is a surcharge for this service so please contact us.
Yes, all previous translations are kept on file, so we can easily provide you with another copy. There is a small charge dependent on the size of the document and the date it was completed. This is normally around €10.
All of our staff and linguists have signed non-disclosure agreements and we treat all documents we receive as highly confidential. For clients intending to use our services long-term for confidential document translations, we have a standard mutual non-disclosure agreement which we sign for peace of mind.
Ready to start? Choose your translation...
Approved for Malta legal use such as Residency, Citizenship, Visa etc.
Give your job priority treatment. Call us now to ask how soon we can deliver.
Certified / Apostille
Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Identity Malta approved for legal purposes.
Not sure? Ask us
Call or message us to discuss and we’ll let you know if we can help.
How it Works
Ordering a translation is easy, but every translation is different and depends on:
- Document quality. An original document or high quality .pdf is best and much easier to wordcount and translate than if you take a blurry low quality photo with your phone!
- Language pair. If your language choices are common, like German, Maltese, French, etc then we always have translators ready to start work. If your language pair is less common, we need to speak to our matching translators and check their availability.
- Translation size. The higher the number of words to translate the more time is needed. In some cases can split the job across different translators to speed up the job but we advise the same translator works the complete job from start to finish.
- Translation urgency. If you need this translation urgently, it means translators might have to stop their current job to work on yours. This requires an urgency fee. But we will do everything we can to find you an available translator to meet your deadline and deliver the translation as fast as humanly possible.
What is included in this personal document translation service?
- Professional translation
- Spell check and proofreading by Native speaker
- Basic formatting of text
- 3-5 day turnaround
- Email copy
- Certified hard copy on request
What personal document types can you translate?
- Education and legal certificates
- Birth certificate
- Application letter
- Official document
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce papers
- Police conduct or records
- Driving licence
- and more…